Information we pull and how we use it..!!
SASfinder gathers following information such as:
- Name, email address & mobile number to verify you & send you the required notification updates related to the use of the service. User submitted location information such as city, state or pin code
- Reviews, and ratings for the service providers based on the overall experience.
- Some information collected is not explicitly submitted by the user; we log your browser-type related information like, IP address, requested URL, referring URL, operating system and timestamp.
- On access of our site on mobile, we may use mobile device IDs (Unique identifier number)
- Browser-type related information help us diagnose problems with our server, and otherwise provide the highest possible level of service to you.
- In addition, we use this information to perform statistical analyses of user behavior and characteristics in order to measure interest in and use of the various areas of the site and to inform advertisers of such information as well as the number of users that have been exposed to, or clicked on, their advertising banners.
SASfinder do not direct to children, and we do not knowingly request information from any child under the age of 18. Should a child whom we know to be under 18 send personal information to us, we will use that information only to respond directly to that child (or a parent or guardian) to inform him or her that we will have to terminate the child's account.
Any information sent or exchanged through the medium of Internet cannot be regarded as 100% secure. However, we are committed to protecting the information once we have received it. While we are taking all precautionary measures to protect the information received upon transmission; we cannot guarantee its complete security.
SASfinder may terminate this User Agreement and these terms and conditions and/or the provision of any services at any point in time for any reason, including any improper use of this site or your failure to comply with these terms and conditions.
Offer Purchase Terms
- Voucher will expire on the date specified on the voucher thereafter; SASfinder will hold no liability of the purchased offer.
- Only one Voucher can be used per visit unless otherwise provided in the Specific Terms & Conditions of the Voucher).
- Kindly check before arriving for the service as booking, reservations and amendments are subject to availability.
- Voucher for a single service provider must be redeemed in a single visit (unless specified otherwise).
- Vouchers can be redeemed only after due verification of the customer (including photo ID proof, if required) and matching the unique identification number provided to the customer at the time of purchase.
- Descriptions of the Merchant Offerings and Products advertised on the Site are provided by the Merchant or other referenced third parties. SASfinder is not responsible for any claims associated with the description of the Merchant Offering.
- SASfinder shall not be responsible for the quality of products and/or services provided by the Merchant.
- SASfinder cannot be held responsible for lost or stolen Vouchers or the reference number mentioned on it. The purchased Vouchers cannot be combined with any other gift vouchers, third party vouchers, coupons, or promotions, unless otherwise specified.
- Reproduction, sale or trade of SASfinder Vouchers is strictly prohibited and SASfinder is authorized to cancel the voucher or take action in case of such scenario.
- In the event of a student failing to attend the confirmed course, or complete the course for any reason other than the unlikely event that the course is cancelled by the school, (for example: personal problems, illness, change of mind, relocation, pregnancy, illness or death in the family, change in personal circumstances, failure to obtain a visa or a loan etc.) no refunds of fees or deposits will be made and no entitlement to a later-date course will be granted.
- A student is accepted for enrolment on and subject to the conditions that the student will attend on the date (the commencement date) and at the time specified on the website with the full amount of fees.
- Fees are not refundable if the course is interrupted or cancelled through an act of God or terrorist act.
- Course fees, deposits and other payments are non-transferable.
- Paying for and/or attending a course fully does not guarantee a qualification, diploma or certificate of achievement. Awards of achievement are gained by the successful fulfillment of the criteria set out by the various awarding bodies. The decision of the Chief Operating Office and Heads of Department are final in all cases.
- All course contents, their elements and fees are subject to change without any prior notice to Students at the discretion of the School.
- Any conflict during or after the commencement of the course will be the sole responsibility of the awarding body and not SASfinder.
- The content displayed on the site is as per the information given by the awarding body and it remains your responsibility to reconfirm all the details in the confirmation email.